Chocolate Ice Cream Dip 1 kg
Easy heating, dipping & pouring chocolate dip that hardens on ice cream.
Prepared and easy to use right in your own home.
What you need:
1 kg Chocolate Ice Cream Dip.
Ice cream to dip or pour over.
Instructions for warming Ice Cream Dip:
- PLACE container with lid in centre of Microwave.
- MICROWAVE on HIGH power for 1-2 minutes,
- depending on wattage of microwave.
- DO NOT LEAVE MICROWAVE UNATTENDED.
- STIR to ensure product mixed.
- POUR or DIP OVER ICE CREAM.
- PRODUCT HARDENS with CONTACT on ICE CREAM.
- Product tends to separate when left standing.
- REMELT and STIR with every use.
Info on product:
12 Months Shelf life.
Transported & stored at room temperature.
Optimal Storage Instructions: STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE
In warm weather the product will liquify, oil content will separate, stir until mixed and heat accordingly.
In cold weather, oil solidifies, heat accordingly and stir.
Skimmed Milk Powder, Cocoa Powder, Soya Lecithin, Sunflower Lecithin, Stabilizer, Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel), Acidity Regulators, White Mineral Oil, Emulsifier, Colourant, Flavouring.
Allergens: Milk, Soya.
Click here for PDF: Ice-Cream Dip Chocolate 1kg
Description: Chocolate Ice Cream Dip
Unit Pack: 1kg
Case Pack: 8 x 1kg
Outer Case Barcode: 16001622012236
Unit Barcode: 6001622012239